2016 Agricultural Scholarship by Farm Plus Financial
The goal of this scholarship is to support young leaders who will go on to be the future of the agriculture and food industry. By providing a financial scholarship to these students, we hope to help educate the future generation. The Farm Plus Financial scholarship award recipients will receive a one time $1000 scholarship that can be used towards their education.
To submit your application, you must be either a graduating high school senior or a current undergraduate student enrolled in an agriculture-related degree program. Scholarship recipients will be selected on the basis of career vision and goal, leader and community involvement, and financial need. Applications are due May 31st, 2016.
Scholarship Entry Period
Scholarship entry submission began on November 1st, 2015. All scholarship entries are required to be received no later than May 31st, 2016 at 11:59pm MST. Any entries received after that time will not be accepted.
Agriculture Scholarship Details
- Scholarships are available to students across the nation.
- The same application will be used for all scholarships offered by Farm Plus Financial.
- Farm Plus Financial scholarships are for undergraduate tuition only unless approved written consent is provided otherwise.
- Recipients may not be awarded more than one Farm Plus Financial scholarship per academic year.
Agriculture Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Academic scholarship may be used for tuition and fees only. This may include books if paid for through a university charge account.
- Students must be enrolled in, or enrolling in, an agriculture-related, four-year degree program.
- Students must be a citizen of the United States of America to be eligible for Farm Plus Financial scholarship awards. International students studying in the United States are not eligible.
- Scholarship recipients will be selected on the basis of career vision and goal, leader and community involvement, and financial need.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.