Below are the current job openings at Farm Plus Financial:
Farm Plus Financial Job Postings:
Agricultural Mortgage Banker / Relationship Manager
Farm Plus Financial, Inc.
Financial Services Industry
Location: Lone Tree, CO
Farm Plus Financial (www.farmloans.com) is a national farm and agricultural finance lender, headquartered in Lone Tree, Colorado. Farm Plus Financial provides a full array of quality agricultural loan products and personalized service to farmers, agribusinesses, and agricultural clients throughout the United States.
The Farm Plus Financial team currently consists of 7 full-time team members and our growing company is in need of some additional support to meet the increasing loan volume. This position will report to the Senior Credit Officer and Operations Manager and work with each of the other team members on a daily basis.
As a Relationship Manager you will be the main point of contact for both new as well as existing customers through the processing and duration of their loan.
This position not only communicates and sells our various loan products to customers but also assists with the processing of loan applications, analyzing records, evaluating collateral, and entering customer information into our web based loan platform. The position will also be responsible for loan presentations and narratives to the senior credit analyst.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate and sell our various products to potential as well as existing customers
- Interview applicants and request specific information for farm mortgage loan application
- Analyzes applicant financial status, credit and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan. Works with underwriting to ensure all questions are answered and/or to resolve mortgage related problems
- Answering phones
- Submits loan package to underwriting and coordinates necessary activities for obtaining approval
- Coordinates activities with loan processor and customer/borrower to ensure that proper documentation and verification is obtained
- Collect required documentation from applicants and follow up on missing items.
- Scan and compile documents for customer files and input into AgPower for processing assessment.
- Process the documents received for each file and verify the accuracy and completeness.
- Assure that all customers files are complete and in compliance with underwriting requirements.
- Prepare commitment letter(s), denial letter(s), and cancel files when necessary.
- Prepare loan presentations and narratives. 5c’s of credit.
- Pull credit reports, order title report, and order appraisals.
- Prepare invoices for appraisal fees, credit updates, and miscellaneous billing, as needed.
- Submit Closing Protection Letter(s) and Wiring Instructions to document department to start processing loan-closing documents.
- Follow up with clients and answer questions throughout the duration of the loan
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years of related experience required.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
- 5 plus years of loan processing, mortgage lending, commercial banking, accounting and/or agricultural business experience preferred.
- Possess excellent human relations, communications and business writing skills
- Comfortable interacting with customers and potential customers on the phone and following up with applicants via phone, email and fax.
- Some sales experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional accuracy in typing.
- Demonstrates teamwork in facilitating workflow. High level of cooperation with others.
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Internet and QuickBooks.
- Experience with AgPower is a huge plus.
We offer health insurance benefits, PTO, sick time, a casual work environment, occasional staff lunches as a bonus for large loan closings, and paid Federal Holidays off.
Salary based on experience. Base salary + Commissions
Farm Plus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please upload resume, cover letter and salary requirements using the form below: