Farm Plus Financial is proud to offer government secured Missouri farm loans, Missouri ranch loans, agricultural land loans and a farm operating line of credit with rates starting at just under 4%. Farming and ranching plays an important role in Missouri’s economy. Ranked 12th in total value of agricultural products sold, Missouri agriculture generates over $7 billion for the state economy. Missouri farmers grow a wide range of agricultural crops ranging from soybeans and corn to tobacco and cotton and Missouri ranchers rank fourth nationwide in the production of turkeys and seventh in the production of hogs.
Farm Plus understands the importance of agriculture to the state of Missouri. Our knowledgeable staff makes securing farm financing as easy as possible for you. Whether you want to purchase land, refinance your current farm loans for a better rate and term, to expand your farm or ranch or seeking day-to-day operating capital, we’re here to help with streamlined, competitive Missouri farm loans.
If you are seeking a Missouri farm loan ranging from $400,000 to $25 million or have questions about our farm loan programs, please feel free to call our offices toll-free at 866-929-5585 or complete the form below to have a Missouri Loan Officer contact you today.
Missouri Farm Loans Inquiry
For current Missouri farm loan rates and more information, simply complete the form below or call us toll-free at 866-929-5585 to discuss your farm loan needs.
Resource Links for Missouri Farm Loans
- Apply for a Missouri Farm Loan
- Contact Farm Plus Financial
- Articles Related to Missouri Farming
- Missouri Department of Agriculture
- Missouri Farm Credit Information
- Farm Loan Resource Center
- Customer Testimonial Videos
- Missouri Farm Loans, Ranch Loans, Agricultural Loans & Missouri Farm Operating Lines of Credit starting just under 4%
- Call us Toll-Free at 866-929-5585